From standard modules, you can create a perfectly sized swimming pontoons for a beach in an inland waterway, use it as a boat pontoon to attach a smaller boat, or build a floating sauna on the modules. For examples of options, see below.
Swimming pontoons come in three standard widths: 2 m, 2.4 m and 3 m and three standard lengths: 4 m, 5 m and 6 m.
Anchoring takes place using concrete anchors, mooring chains, mooring piles or mooring diagonals.
The strong load-bearing structure is made of pressure-impregnated softwood and the decking is profiled to avoid sliding. Also, the wood materials used are sorted by strength and finger-jointed, ensuring top-class quality and durability.
Metal parts are protected from environmental impacts with hot-dip galvanizing.
220 l hollow plastic floats:
- are lightweight and easily transportable;
- they can withstand freezing, hits from stones and UV rays because they are made using rotational molding technology;
- they are small in size and have a low draft and are suitable for waterways with fluctuating water levels or on swampy soil. This feature allows you to use it in special projects, such as ramps of sailboat schools and rowing channels.
A range of accessories are available, including side decking, ladders, railings, fenders, mooring rings, lighting posts and a lifebuoy set. Noble wood decking and LED-lit bollards are available for those looking for an especially exclusive look.
Although the swimming pontoon is practically maintenance-free, to guarantee longevity, we recommend that you:
- wash the decking in the spring and autumn with a pressure washer or brush and treat it once a season with a wood preservative that offers UV protection;
- regularly check the condition of fasteners and hinge connections;
- remove the ladder from the pontoon in the autumn to avoid damage by ice.