The floating pontoon is suitable for a marina protected by a pier, as well as for a boat harbor and a bathing place by an inland water body.
Which type of floating pontoon to choose? Should it be a stable and heavy-duty pontoon, a durable timber pontoon with concrete floats, a boat pontoon on plastic floats, a comfortable swimming pontoon or a floating house?
It is easier to make a choice if you can answer the following question:
- for what are the pontoons mainly used (for holding boats or yachts, for swimming, a breakwater, etc.);
- what conditions the floating pontoon should be suitable for (closed water body, seashore);
- how high the load capacity of the floating pontoon must be;
- what is the wave height of the water body;
- how long or wide the pontoon should be;
- what are the freeboard heights of the boats standing at the pontoon;
- whether the pontoon is to be located perpendicular or longitudinal to the shore
Click on the different types of floating pontoons below to read more about their technical details, prices, maintenance, accessories (dock accessory), installation, anchoring, etc. This way, you can familiarize yourself with the basics before talking to our specialist.
You can find the specialist’s contacts at the bottom of the page.
All products are also equipped with a rich image gallery, where you can get an idea of what one or another floating pontoon looks like.