We specialise in producing floating solutions and turnkey solutions for marina products that are located towards the sea from the stationary pontoon and towards the land from the jetty.
Simply put, we have the competence and ability to float anything you choose – a sauna, house, gangway, boat shed, parking lot, small garden, and even an entire district.
Top Marine’s background
The company was founded in 2004, but we have experience in producing floating solutions since 1996. The sales office is located near Tallinn in Saue and the factory in Näpi, in Lääne-Viru County.
As of 2018, the company employs 18 people full time and we produce an average of 3000 m of floating pontoons a year. Our activities are based on the recommendations of PIANC and the quality management principles of ISO 9001 and 14001.
In 2014, we were awarded the “Enterprise of the Year” and “Exporter of the Year” titles in the Estonian Enterprise Awards competition.
Our floating pontoons have been used to build marinas all over Estonia, for example:
- Haven Kakumäe
- Old City Harbour’s Yacht Marina
- Heltermaa Harbour
- Kuressaare Harbour
- Kalevi Yacht Club
- Kärdla Harbour
- Pärnu Yacht Club
In addition, we also export pontoons to other countries: The Baltic Sea countries, Russia, Belarus and Japan. One of the most important works in the recent years has been the Riga City Marina’s Yacht Harbour, built on the island of Kipsala.
Top Marine’s main business is divided into two:
1. Designing ports
Firstly, we design port layouts, division of spaces for boats, anchoring, and make the necessary calculations. If necessary, we also carry out stability calculations.
The team includes three engineers with experience in the maritime field since 1996.
2. Production of floating constructions
The product portfolio includes five main structures of floating pontoons, based on which we create the floating solutions tailored to your needs and the specific features of the site:
Production in Näpi
Our factory in Näpi has 4000 m2 of production space and about 4 ha of external warehouse space.
The factory includes:
1. Concrete workshop
- production area 563 m²;
- synchronized overhead travelling crane 2 × 12,5 t;
- Crane SWETRUCK, lifting capacity 16 t;
- Production capacity is 5 heavy duty pontoons per week.
Materials used in production:
- concrete: C40/50, W6, XS2, XF4, KK4, PP fibre;
- expanded polystyrene or EPS. Cutting takes place with a 3.4 m heating wire.
Watch the video to see how production takes place:
2. Timber workshop
- production area 1,205 m²;
- internal storage area 220 m²;
- two overhead travelling cranes with a lifting capacity of 3 t;
- Production capacity is 24 m of decking per day.
Materials used in production:
- deep-impregnated wood HC4;
- metal parts C4;
- EPS-filled plastic products;
- Plastics products with a maximum diameter of 3 m.
Watch the video to see how production takes place in the timber workshop:
We also organise transport and carry out installation, servicing and maintenance. We have:
- installation teams with 2 to 4 members;
- work platform (3 t);
- capability of carrying out underwater works;
- towing ability.
Watch the video on how orders are completed: