Floating houses are intended for use on inland waterways and in naturally protected areas or in marinas protected by jettys.
A house can be built on any of the pontoons produced by us. We will select the appropriate pontoon based on these three conditions:
- on which waterbody the floating house will be located on and what are the natural conditions like there;
- what is the structure of the house like;
- how big will the house be.
By ordering a floating house, its best if you had an idea of the house’s layout, as this allows us to design the optimal water and sewage system from the start.
We have collaborated with different house constructors and produced:
- saunas made from ready-made saunas produced in factories;
- platforms for customers who have built their own sauna;
- floating houses from modular houses;
- floating houses from factory houses.
As our largest project, we have built a floating city in the port of Riga, Latvia’s capital, where all of Riga City Marina’s buildings are floating. We built there:
- two houses for toilets and shower rooms;
- office for port personnel;
- gatehouse for the guard;
- to keep boats belonging to the Optimist class of young Elling athletes.